Companies buy houses cash in Sacramento – Selling your home is never an easy process. You have to worry about finding a real estate agent you can trust. It takes time to prep your home for viewings. You have to invest in repairs and upgrades if your home is in disrepair if you want to get top dollar.
Closing dates can pose an issue often making it necessary for you to move in as little as 30 days. It is exhausting trying to keep your home presentable for multiple viewings and open houses. You get lowball offers if your home is not modern and up to date on the latest home trends. Offers can fall through forcing you to start the process all over again.
There is another route you can take, especially if you want to sell your home hassle-free or quickly: Selling your home for cash. However, if you’re considering selling your house for cash, finding a buyer can prove to be a challenge.
That’s not to say selling for cash is a bad idea, it’s just that there is a long list of people and companies specializing in “opportunity investments.” These buyers are looking to take advantage of homeowners in financial distress. In other words, not all buyers paying cash are trustworthy and will take advantage of your situation. That said, this is one of the best ways to sell your home if you:
- Need to make a quick sale
- Have a home in dire need of repairs
- Have an outdated home that will be difficult to sell
- Are ill or unable to prepare your home for sale
- Have no time to deal with a line of people traipsing through your home
- Want a risk-free sale without worries of the sale falling through
You have a number of options when it comes to cash sales including iBuyers and property investors. These guys tend to offer the easiest process, but you still have to proceed with caution. You can still run into companies and individuals trying to low ball offers so they can come out ahead when they resell your home for top dollar. To help you in your search, we’ve done the homework for you to create a top five list of trusted Sacramento area companies who will buy your house for cash.
Top 5 Companies Buy Houses Cash In Sacramento
1. Property Sales Group
As the #1 trusted home buyer in Sacramento, this company that has built its reputation for putting clients first. They understand that many clients are in a difficult situation and deal with their challenges with compassion. Ensuring each sale is based on a fair price and making the process easier is their number one goal. Estimated cash ranges are provided instantly and a final offer is made based on your home as-is.
Once you accept the offer, you can often have your money in as little as seven days. A large team is behind every offer and sale, offering expertise and assistance throughout the process. They have managed over 750 Sacramento area purchases and use a customized approach to ensure each client receives the service suited to their specific needs.
- Better offers for your house compared to wholesalers and house flippers
- You will receive your cash before you move out
- $5K money-back guarantee if the sale doesn’t close
- Flexible closing dates to suit your schedule
- Perfect solution for when you need to sell your house fast or as-is
- Overall reviews: Property Sales Group has a 5 out of 5-star rating on YELP, Google and Facebook.
2. Open Door
Summary: Open Door has the same basic process as Zillow. In fact, they are the guys that introduced the iBuying concept. The five-step process is the same with an online form, quick quote, assessment, final offer and closing.
- These guys invented iBuying so do it well
- They are cheaper than Zillow and traditional home sales
- Excellent reviews
- While they are reasonably competitive with offers, they still fall below what you might get through traditional sales
Overall reviews: Open Door has an excellent review rate with 4 out of 5-stars on reviews.io.
3. Laurel Buys Houses
Summary: You can choose to fill out the online form, or go old school with these guys and give them a call. They’ll come out to assess your home, make an offer and if you accept you close the deal. The company is owned by a contractor with 20 years under her belt and can quickly determine a fair price even for desperately sad condition homes.
- You can deal directly with a real person from the get-go
- They are happy to purchase fixer uppers
- You don’t worry about the cost of repairs, etc.
- Winners of the 2017 Heritage Home & Historic Preservation Award
- Featured on multiple TV shows and in popular publications
- You won’t get top dollar for your home, as they will have to cover all fees to make repairs
Overall review: Laurel has a 4.5 out of 5-star rating on Google.
4. Insightful REI
Summary: As with Laurel Buys Houses you choose between filling out the form and making a call. They assess your home, make an offer and close.
- You can make a quick sale
- You can avoid multiple viewings
- Excellent solution for fixer-uppers
- You won’t get top dollar, especially if your home is in need of repairs
Overall reviews: They have a 4.9 out of 5-star review on Google.
Summary: Zillow specializes in the iBuying trend: buying your house for cash online. You fill out a form with information about your house, they use algorithms based on your location, market trends and basic criteria to make an offer and you decide if it sounds good or not. If you’re interested, they will send someone out to your house for a final assessment, provide a final offer and you have the choice to accept or pass within a certain amount of time.
- Zillow is a major company that’s been around for a while
- You only have one visit for the final assessment
- They offer reasonably flexible closing dates
- They charge a higher percentage compared to selling through an agent, which means you’re looking at up to 12% commission
- There are online complaints regarding them low balling offers by as much as $100K
- They have an embarrassingly low review rate often related to extremely poor service
Overall reviews: According to Consumer Affairs reviews, Zillow has a 2-star rating.
In our opinion, these are the top companies that buy houses for cash in Sacramento. They each have their pros and cons, but one thing we know for certain: Our team will provide the quality service, fair offer and fast sale you deserve.
We are committed to putting our clients’ needs first, with a focus on finding the right price that will allow you to move on quickly and with more money in the bank. Your sale is handled efficiently, making it as easy as possible whether you are in need of cash fast, have a home that needs more repairs than you can afford, or simply want to avoid the hassles of a traditional home sale.
If you are ready to learn more about the top companies that buy houses for cash in Sacramento, start by giving are team a call. We will answer your questions, or you can simply use our instant cash calculator to get a price range for the offer you can expect to see.